יום שבת, 10 במרץ 2012

I don't feel something left to live for

Well you know I do not work and I have some money ,and I have plenty of time
but I do not have family i do not have a girlfriend ,i do not have kids and i am 34 
allready.I have some sex disease and that why i am afraid to sleep with girl without
a condom.

I studied kabbalah for 10 years and i feel the light of GOD a little bit ,but i have no big 
connection with GOD - it is just something simple!So for that I should say to GOD
thank you ,but i do not feel that is the thing to live for - that will not be my reason to stay
in life!

About my parents or brother or some kinds of relatives i don' really care - they will be
capable all to live without me!I do not care to leave them the money or not to leave.

I even do not care about a girl who I visit - she will somehow survive without me too.

In my name gimatria there is a word coded as END in hebrew SOF!

I do not really know what is left to live for ,and I do not know how to simply go 
away,there is nothing left to achive ,many posibilities simply closed and I have
nothing to do anymore! That what I feel this Shabes ! 

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה